Thursday 29 August 2013

Meg: A Novel of Deep Terror Audiobook

Format: .m4b
Runtime: 5:53:53
File Size: 160MB

Written by Steve Alten
Read by Stephen Lang
Taken from a CD Rip torrent and converted in iTunes with the AAC encoder on Spoken Podcast setting
Encoded by Chapter and Verse in 64kbps
Complete with cover art

(Note)
Unlike the other audiobooks I've put together, this one was from a torrent of a rip that someone else shared online and somehow missed the last chapter completely so I had to go onto YouTube which was the only place I could find and add the missing chapter so apologies for any changes in quality between it and the rest of the chapters presented. Also I had no reference for the chapters themselves because the original rips were whole CD length files named Part 1 and so on so I used the E-book to break up the chapters which was difficult mainly because the wording of the original novel and audiobook differ to each other so I scanned each page to find dialogue which matched as close as possible.

One last thing,
If you liked Jaws you'll love this :D

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1PXIRJWU/Meg_A_Novel_of_Deep_Terror.m4b_links

1 comment: