Sunday 19 May 2013

New Uploads :)

Hey guys,

So it has been awhile since I've posted anything here on Nero's Lair and I've got a little something to share with you all.

First to say that I'm currently writing some new reviews for Asura's Wrath, Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage & Ken's Rage 2 and some selections from my DVD collection and I will also do one for the upcoming film Pacific Rim.

Going back to Ken's Rage 2 for a moment, the soundtrack has proved to be difficult to find anywhere either through online shops or as a download anywhere on the internet.

But after much searching I've found it...

So yeah as an exclusive to Nero's Lair, The complete soundtrack for Ken's Rage 2 will be uploaded within the next few hours complete with full track list and album art put together with Photoshop like the soundtrack from Ken's Rage.

No comments:

Post a Comment